Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The tower

Well, I had planned on getting my permit yesterday. I was going to run down to the county complex with all of the paperwork I have and ask them what exactly they needed. There was just one problem. Well, actually two. First, I forgot that yesterday was a holiday. And, second, I had to go to the doctor's office on Friday for a rotator cuff problem. I have been in a great deal of pain for about a week. The doctor prescribed me high strength ibuprophen and muscle relaxers. The muscle relaxers do more than relax my muscles, they relax all of me. After taking the first doses, I was out of connection with the world for a day. But, I did get some needed rest!! So, I am having to watch when I take them so I won't be wiped out all the time. I am hoping to get to the county offices next week and be able to leave with permit in hand.

No comments: