Saturday, January 27, 2007

Catching up

Other than the tower issue, ham radio has been on a back burner this week. I have been trying to get a bunch of QSLs out that needed to go. I sent out 30 envelopes on Tuesday to the contacts that are most in my log so that I can clean them up. I estimate that those 30 envelopes contained over 200 QSOs. I am also getting my cards together to send out for Libya, Burkino Faso and the VU7. Yes, I did get the VU7!!! I got them once as VU7RG and twice as VU7MY. I see the RG contact in the online log, but the MY logs are not online as of yet. So, I do have two new ones over the past month. That brings me up to about 150 worked. There are some interesting DXpeditions coming up over the next few months and I am hoping that the sunspots begin to cooperate!

1 comment:

Jeff, KE9V said...

EXCELLENT work snagging the VU7!

73 de Jeff