Friday, April 06, 2007

Swains Island??

Well, the end of my work week will be this morning at 6am.  I am hoping that sometime during this weekend, I will be able to add Swains Island to my log.  Unfortunately, it might be a little difficult because my schedule is going to be tight.  Friday morning, I have to attend a recertification class at the police academy.  Friday afternoon, I would like to get some sleep, but also spend some time with my family.  Saturday afternoon, I will be one of the VE’s at our local club’s exam session.  Then, of course, Sunday is Easter and I will be tied up with church and a family dinner before heading back to work on Sunday night.  Since I work a weird schedule, it does give me a little opportunity during the day when others are working and some unique opportunities during the early morning hours, but often they are looking towards Europe or Asia during these times…..But, I am going to give it a shot……

No comments: