Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2006 Sweepstakes (Phone) results are in!!!

Well, I just looked up the Sweepstakes results and the individual results have finally been posted.  I knew that it would not be long as they had posted the top scores and club results.

 

I wound up first in the Virginia section in my class out of 31 entries.  That was rather surprising since I got a late start and did not operate the full time.  Out of all the Virginia entries of all classes (86 total), I placed 20th.

 

I was seventh in the Roanoke Division out of 59 in my class and 37th overall in all classes out of 149.

 

There were 724 total entries in my class and I was 78th.  There were 1,542 total entries in all classes and I was 419th

 

So, I am glad to see that not only did the PVRC win the gavel, we also took Virginia!!!

 

 

No comments: