Friday, September 29, 2006

Another dry spell

Well, last weekend I did not get to play in the TX QSO Party after all. Between work, church activities and spending time with the family, I had no time for radio. I did get in there for a few minutes on Sunday afternoon and turned the radio on long enough to hear the last few minutes of the QSO Party. I was in the process of downloading the program from the N3FJP website when I realized that time was running out. Right now, I am sitting in a class in High Point, NC. I have been here since Tuesday and I am going through "HF withdrawals". I will get home tonight, but I am not going to turn on the radio. I have got to spend time with my wife and kids. My daughter, Emma, told Allyson yesterday that she wanted her daddy to "come home right now". So, that is what I plan to do as quickly as possible!!!

No comments: