Friday, November 07, 2008

I am still alive!!

For those who may be wondering, I have not dropped out of contesting. I am finishing up my degree and I have only 3 semesters left.  I am doing all I can to graduate with honors, and so far it seems to be working OK.  I am rewarding myself for doing all of my homework by contesting on the weekend.  I have missed all of October’s contests with the exception of CQ WW DX (SSB).  I did not do as well in the contest this year as I did last, but it was fairly close.  The conditions were terrible and I was happy to just score as high as I did this time.  It was a real slugfest, but fortunately the last day was much better conditions.  I will send more about this later.  This is just a reminder to everyone that I have not become a Silent Key…..
 

No comments: