Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting caught up.....QSLs

Since I started classes in January, I have received 3 envelopes from the incoming bureaus. Needless to say, between those and the envelopes I have gotten since the Virginia QSO Party, I had quite a stack to deal with. Add to that, my computer has been dragging.

This week, in my first week of no classes in some time, I decided to catch up on some radio things, such as QSLing. I split my computerized logs into years so that they would process faster. It is definitely not a problem with the N3FJP logging program, but my computer. Once I got the log split, then it was on to handling cards. I got all of the incoming cards done and am now looking at printing up cards to reply to those.

I have a bunch of DX cards that I need to print up and send to the bureau, but I will get to those after the IARU World Championship this coming weekend as I plan to add a few more DX contacts!!!

No comments: